dilluns, 9 de maig del 2022

1971 Shawna December 4, 1998 Dylan March 1998.2022


Shawna Landon, december 4 at 1971 Looking for information about Lynn Marjorie Noe, Mike's second wife, in early 2022 I found Shawna Landon on Instagram, review her images and her present. I found out that Lynn Noe had passed away in 2016. Shawna uploads a lot of photos of her parents, as if she still wanted them together. Shawna had a boy, Dylan on March 26, 1998 and later, 2006-2008, two girls with another partner. In mid-August Shawna expressed her grief over the loss of Dylan in an accident on August 17, 2022. 

Monday, August 1, 2022. A new August begins and everything seems to shine with a new light, thoughts are quiet and the heart is attentive to any small brightness that indicates that the new path begins now! Mike holds me in the light of Eternal Love where it vibrates. Certainly, Beloved Father, I return to You Your Son who will always be One in You! 


On Tuesday, August 23,
 the news reached me, through Sue Ann Beluci's Facebook, of the transfer to the Light of Our Eternal Father, of Dylian Landon, natural son of Shawna Landon, he was born on March 26, 1998. Shawna is the daughter of Michael and Linn, she was born in October 1971. Little Shawna, because of what you present on your social networks, you still long for the home you were born into in the family that Michael and Linn created: this family is pure light, you cannot bring it back. Now look further into the depth and breadth of love and you will see The Eternal Home that Dylan shows you and how he has worked to show it to your family!

Thank you Dylan for vibrating Love in your earthly family over 24 years. Again you leave them your legacy of Eternal Love between brothers and sisters. Now each one is responsible for managing wealth according to the intention for himself and for his fellow travelers.

Dylan was resurrected to Eternal Love on August 17, 2022. Join yourself Love and return to the Eternal Father Light of His Own Light. Your brothers and sisters of Light embrace you on your arrival. Amen!

September 8 at 2023
Shwana Landon toma sus decisiones en dolor. ¡Cuidala Padre Amado!

You raise me up 

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until You come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be. 

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be. 

You raise me up to more than I can be.

Saturday, september seventeen 2022.
A month ago Dylan Landon returned to the vibrant Eternal Being of Unconditional Love. Enjoy the peace and light of our Eternal Origin Love and look at us from this Heart that only knows Eternal Love! 
Ok. Mike estimat, això és el que sento que em demanes, aquesta mirada d'amor innocent repassant tot el viscut el llarg de mil·lenis. La Vida continua i no hi ha res que pogui aturar l'expressió de l'Amor Infinit i Etern que la sosté. Fins aquí gaudeixo de la companyia i guia del nostre amorós somni de creació Indivisible de l'Étern Creador que sosté tot en el seu impuls de recreació de l'Amor Expressat. Dylan es fon en el seu Origen

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada